16 Sep 2016

Writing

 Writing, my favourite subject. This term for writing I have had a focus on sentences. There are 3 types of sentences. simple, compound and complex. I have Elly as my writing teacher This term.I have gotten way better at different sentences and adverbial phrases.This slide shows all about what I have been learning about this term. {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs26 \cf0 \cb2 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \mtl0\strokewi 

Feedback I like how you said writing was your favourite subject.

Feedforward Next time you could have an example of an sentence.

Evaluation:I think that I am getting way better at my writing.

1 comment:

  1. Alex - you have a great understanding of the difference between simple, compound and complex sentences. I can't wait to see you make deliberate choices as you use this knowledge to impact the reader when you write.

    ReplyDelete