16 Sep 2016

callender art

Wow. I can't believe that it is already time for us to our callender art. This year for our callender art we have ben making drunk path. We chose a template out of the slide. We had to make a background piece and a painted piece. We put them together to make the final product. here is what mine looks like now. Do you like it?


feedback: I love your description.
feedfoward: Maybe next time you could add a photo of you making your marvouls bit of art.

Camden
evaluation: I think that I have done really well, considering this art is really really really hard

1 comment:

  1. I agree Alex! It is hard to believe we are getting ready for 2017 already! Crazy eh?!? This is a very complex piece of art that required a whole lot of patience and persistence to achieve panekiretanga! (excellence). You must be really pleased with your final result! Well done.

    ReplyDelete